When we are installing the wrought iron fence, in order to ensure its stability, it needs to be reinforced. Let’s take a look at the reinforcement steps of the wrought iron fence.
1. First check whether the fixation of each connection point in the assembly is firm, if there is any looseness, make a mark this time;
2. Reinforce the marked connection points one by one, and then strengthen the rigidity of the entire fence with a span of 3.6 meters;
3. According to the site conditions, if necessary, the number of steel columns can be increased, so that the firmness of the entire fence and the ground beam is greatly enhanced;
4. In the process of fence reinforcement, the inclination of the fence must be adjusted by pulling the wire;
5. Dismantle the collapsed fence and reinstall it.
The above is its reinforcement steps. I hope that the above knowledge can help you to install better. At the same time, during construction, there are many small details that we need to pay attention to. Friends who don’t understand can come to consult us.